RiverLand Credit Union has joined with other credit unions, in a cooperative effort to bring you a new choice in financial convenience, the “CU Service Centers® Network.” You can now perform many financial transactions and obtain services, nationwide, at more than 5,000 shared branches of other credit unions belonging to the network.
By using CU Service Centers shared branches, your membership and accounts remain at RiverLand, but you can access your accounts and conduct business at any of the convenient branch locations. At shared branches you can do everything from make deposits, withdrawals, balance inquiries, loan payments, and loan advances, plus much more.
Just look for the CU Service Center swirl logo!
For locations and hours of operation:
Shared Branch Locator (Click Here)
• or call toll-free 888-CU SWIRL (287-9475)
• or call RiverLand 504-576-5800, 800-586-4RCU(4728)
You need three things to access your account:
1. The name of your credit union, city, and state
RiverLand Credit Union, New Orleans, LA
2. Your account number
(you must have your correct account number)
3. A valid U.S./state government issued picture I.D. with signature
• Loan Payments and Loan Advances
• VISA and MasterCard Cash Advances
• Check Withdrawals
• Fax Services and Photocopies
• Money Orders
• Traveler’s Checks
• Notary Services
CU Service Centers may limit cash withdrawals to $500 per day regardless of RiverLand Credit Union’s policy.
Please refer to the detailed information on the right sidebar of this page.